This well established Milton Keynes based law firm is seeking to appoint a Legal Secretary on a temporary to permanent basis to provide secretarial support within the Commercial property division.
- Typing of all correspondence to include forms, court documents and firm precedents
- Making appointments
- Dealing with and logging client enquiries
- Dealing with email and any other correspondence
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Adhering to all Lexcel accreditation best practices
- To cover switchboard when needed
- To provide secretarial support to other fee earners and departments when needed, to assist with any staff shortages, holidays, sickness etc.
- Competent, organised and reliable person; able to work as part of a team; prioritise work.
- Good audio/copy typing skills; good communication. English and Maths qualifications
- Good IT skills; ability to learn new systems; good organisation and administration skills.
- Legal experience within Corporate Law or Commercial Property is essential.
Hours of work 37.5 hours per week: 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 1 hour lunch from 1pm to 2pm. Free parking is provided.