Experienced legal secretary?
A highly motivated individual is required to provide full secretarial & administrative support to our law firm client’s residential property team.
Legal experience preferred but not essential, if you have the willingness and ability to learn quickly and have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office. A professional, friendly and flexible disposition is essential with the ability to work well as part of a team and the aptitude to use initiative where appropriate.
The role will include:
- preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing
- daily filing and the opening, closing and retrieval of client files and documents
- preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining a diary
- operating case management and accounts procedures
- providing support to clients and members of the public calling or visiting the office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job