Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing
Full Time Permanent
West Kent (Tunbridge Wells)
Salary: Up to £22k DOE
My client, an established and successful legal firm based in West Kent require an enthusiastic and professional Legal Secretary to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Residential Conveyancing team, providing secretarial support effectively and efficiently.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring the smooth flow of documents and correspondence in all areas
- Word processing of all necessary documents from hand-written notes or by transcribing recorded dictation
- Answering the telephone and respond as necessary and take messages
- Carrying out file management including opening and closing files, photocopying and
filing all relevant documents.
- Maintaining of stationary and other supplies and provide refreshments
- Emailing , scanning and faxing of correspondence and documents as required
- Managing diaries and organise internal and external meetings
- Provide support to team members and other secretaries as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience as a Legal Secretary within conveyancing
- A Legal Secretarial qualification
- A solid CV - job hoppers need not apply!
- An understanding of how to effectively prioritise a busy workload and be able to remain calm in pressured environments.
- Strong IT skills - particularly Word and Excel.
- An excellent grasp of English, both written and verbal and have strong numeracy skills with first rate interpersonal skills.
- A good standard of general education and be smart in appearance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who have an excellent reputation and take pride in nurturing their staff.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Executive Consultant at Pearson Whiffin.
- Legal Secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'