Legal Secretary Residential Conveyancing
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge?
Jazz Personnel have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join our client, an established and reputable law firm.
This opportunity is offering full time, temporary employment on an ongoing basis.
The primary function of this role is to provide secretarial and clerical support to a Senior Partner.
- Reception duties as and when required
- Land Registry searches
- Liaising with clients both in person and over the telephone in a professional and friendly manner ensuring the firm's commitment to client care
- Arranging mail dispatch by post, email, fax or Document Exchange
- Preparation of correspondence and documents by Audio Typing / Digital Dictation, Word Processing
- Maintaining up to date time records as appropriate
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments as and when required
- Daily filing including file opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Ensuring confidentiality of the firm's clients and associated documentation and information
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience within residential conveyancing
- Polite and Professional
- Proficient in Word Processing & Audio Typing accurately
- Able to work as part of a team and under pressure
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.)
- Will be available immediately
If you think you're suited to this role please don't hesitate to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job