Cathedral Appointments are currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a well-established firm based in Exeter City Centre. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months’ experience working within a Residential Conveyancing department.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing high quality secretarial and administrative support to the team
- Undertaking fast and accurate audio typing duties
- Diary management
- Answering and directing telephone calls where appropriate
- Formatting and proofreading documents
- Maintaining client files and filing to a high standard
- You will have a minimum of 6 months’ experience working as a Legal Secretary within a Residential Conveyancing position
- Audio/Copy typing experience, ideally with minimum speeds of 60wpm
- You will be highly professional and organised, with exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a professional, confident manner
- You will have excellent IT skills; including the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- You will have strong client care skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge with a local firm. On offer is a competitive starting salary and a very friendly, supportive working environment. If you are looking for a new challenge, please send your CV through to Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Legal Secretary, Secretary, Residential Conveyancing, Conveyancing, Property, Law Firm, Digital Dictation, Audio Typing, Typing, Typist, Law, Jobs in Exeter, Exeter Jobs, Devon Jobs
- Secretarial Support
- Legal Secretary
- Residential Conveyancing