Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
My client currently has a vacancy for a Legal Secretary to join their conveyancing team in the Cullompton office on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualities:
* experience in a similar role
* is confident in their secretarial abilities
* has typing speeds of 60 WPM +
* has strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* is a team player with a great eye for detail
* is able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines.
* is professional, motivated and be personable
About the role:
* responsible for providing support to the conveyancing team fee earners
* required to provide excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company's procedures
* manage client files as will be speaking with clients
* provide daily administration
* any other duties as and when required
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref - 22417