Job Title: Legal Secretary (Residential Conveyancing)
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
New Role - Legal Secretary (Residential Conveyancing) - Lanarkshire
Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work with one of the leading names in the business? Then we could have the right role for you!
HRC Recruitment are working with a leading Lanarkshire based firm, to recruit an experienced, hardworking and professional Legal Secretary to join there established Residential Conveyancing Team. This role will consist of mainly Residential Conveyancing support, however some Private Client support will be required.
What does the Legal Secretary role entail?
- Preparation of Registration applications
- First Registration and Subsequent Registration Applications
- Preparation of Plan Report request on Registers of Scotland online
- Land and Building Transaction Tax Forms
- Coal Mining Searches
- Land Register Direct Searches
- Drafting final sale/purchase accounting
- Digital and copy typing including preparation of letters, conveyancing drafts and more detailed correspondence
- Liaising with clients when required.
- Administration support to the department (including fee earners and paralegals).
- Client contact - both by telephone and in person.
What makes you a successful candidate?
- To be successful for this role you will have a flexible approach to work
- You will be committed to working with a successful team
- Previous Residential Conveyancing experience is essential
- You must be confident with a busy workload.
Previous Residential Conveyancing, Legal Secretarial experience is essential for this role.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Jackie MacGregor or apply online.
Please note, due to the level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency