Our regional law firm clients currently have a vacancy for a Receptionist/Secretary to join their support team at Cullompton. This is a full-time position.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, experience and qualities:
• has typing speed of 60 WPM +
• has strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• is a team player with a great eye for detail.
• is able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines.
• is professional, motivated and personable.
About the role:
• responsible for providing support to fee earners and covering the office reception.
• required to provide excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company’s procedures.
• manage client files as will be speaking with clients.
• provide daily administration support.
• any other duties as and when required.
A DBS check is required for this post
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'