Legal Secretary - Real Estate
Legal Secretary, Belfast, Real Estate
Your new company
A national law firm are now recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join their Real Estate department in Belfast. The firm is recognised as having one of the foremost real estate groups. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Your new role
As a secretary your day to day remit includes:
- To carry out secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Digital dictation (audio typing), including preparing and amending documents.
- Creating/amending documents. Documents will include leases, licenses, contracts, transfers etc.
- Dealing with clients by phone, taking messages, answering queries and general calls.
- Filing, electronic filing and general admin duties such as faxing and photocopying.
- Assisting the segment Team/Group with overflow typing.
- Managing diary appointments and making arrangements for meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Legal secretarial experience is essential and real estate experience would be an advantage.
- Strong IT systems skills are required with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of Outlook for Emails and Diary Management.
- Experience of Laserforms and Workshare would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via a flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job