Nelson Chambers are working with a leading Top 500 law firm in Cambridge seeking a Legal Secretary for their Agriculture Business Unit.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Legal Secretary ideally within either Residential or Commercail Property.
This role offers great progression with a view to a Training Contract.
The role will include:
- Preparing and completing as much as possible (including the conflict check) of the Matter Opening Form and then making sure the form is completed by the relevant fee earner.
- Preparing client engagement correspondence and ensure it is sent out to the client and them making sure we receive, and if necessary chasing of, the client’s signed copy.
- Checking and chasing for ID which is all part of the Matter Opening Form process.
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing. To administer electronic filing and the opening and closing and storage and retrieval of client files. Scanning incoming and outgoing correspondence onto the system.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for despatch. Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal. Providing support to other PAs and other fee earners in the London office as required.
- To attend to clients on behalf of the fee earner both in person and on the telephone and provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’ standards of client care.
- To ensure confidentiality of all the firm’s clients’ documentation and information.
- Experience working as a Legal PA to a high level with excellent organisational skills.
- High grade word processing and audiotyping skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Property work would be an advantage.
For more information on this position, please apply directly or contact Bradley Steward at Nelson Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'