- Making appointments, booking in conferences, scheduling calls and meetings
- To prepare papers for meetings and deal with any necessary paperwork
- To assist in bundling and other hearing preparations
- To provide full support to fee earners in the full range of activities that are performed and to carry out any other duties as reasonably requested
- General administration
- Keeping billing files up to date
- Document production
- Previous property experience within a legal environment
- Have focus, determination and drive
- An individual who can hit the ground running
- Able to deal with a busy and fast paced environment
Working hours 9am - 5.30pm
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job