A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a legal secretary working in the Property Department of a well regarded firm based in Bromley offering an excellent working environment, salary and benefits package.
My client is one of the largest law practices in Kent & Surrey, striving for a high calibre candidate looking to further their career in an award-winning practice.
The successful property legal secretary must have an accurate, fast typing skills as well as being well organised, flexible and willingness to get involved with all aspects of supporting the thriving team. Previous experience working in a property department is essential.
This position also requires strong IT and communication skills, both written and on the telephone.
- Open all new matters
- On Sale files obtain Office Copies from Land Registry and carry out Bankruptcy searches
- Draw up Contract of Sale plus TR1
- Obtain redemption figure on existing mortgage
- Do AML checks
- Draft Replies to Additional enquiries
- Obtain various outstanding FENSA certificates, electrical certificates, Gas Safe certificates as necessary
- On purchase files, sending the contract papers from the sellers to the buyers
- Obtain SDLT calculations
- Dealing with calls from estate agents; speak to clients personally and on the phone
- Support Reception with telephone calls
Excellent opportunity to join a very established and professional firm in the heart of Bromley, Kent.