Legal Secretary- Property Litigation
Our client, a prestigious and well-respected Law firm, is looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join its Exeter based Property Litigation team on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be centered around providing secretarial and administrative support to Fee earners across the firm’s Property Litigation, Estates and Rural Land teams.
What will you be doing as a Property Litigation Legal Secretary?
- Undertaking general secretarial duties.
- Taking calls on behalf of Lawyers.
- Overseeing the diaries of Lawyers, organising travel, and ensuring that events are fully supported.
- Aiding Lawyers in managing their monthly billing procedures, expenses and credit control processes.
- Engaging in file openings and accompanying maintenance procedures.
- Assisting with adhoc administrative tasks to include client research and the building of marketing lists.
Skills/Qualifications of a Property Litigation Legal Secretary:
- You will be an experienced Legal Secretary with a background in any area of law.
- An understanding of the needs of Lawyers, and an ability to support them and the wider team through proactive interaction.
- Impeccable communication skills which will allow you to easily establish rapport with clients.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to organise and prioritise efficiently.
- The ability to meet challenging deadlines with ease.
- Excellent IT skills and a willingness to learn new Computer packages.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development.
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Weekly lifestyle hour
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'