A Legal Secretary with Personal Injury experience is sought by this leading Bristol law firm to work in their claimant PI team supporting senior Solicitors and case handlers in the Injury team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately typing correspondence and documents (audio typing);
- Arranging meetings and appointments with clients on the phone;
- Receiving phone calls from clients, solicitors, experts etc.;
- General admin and file management including archiving;
- Preparing trial bundles;
- Opening and closing files;
- Use of the internal case management system.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Experience of working as a legal secretary within Personal Injury;
- Excellent touch typing skills and experience of audio typing;
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadines;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- IT literate and good knowledge of Word and Excel;
- Secretarial qualification preferable;
- Familiarity with medical terminology preferable.
This is a permanent full time (35 hours pw) position offering a competitive salary of c£17-24k pa dependent on experience plus benefits.
- Audio Typing
- Client Liaison
- arranging meetings
- trial bundles