ROLE: Legal Secretary - Personal Injury
SALARY: £17,000 - £24,000
HOURS: Full Time (9:00 - 5:30)
Competitive salary + training & development
A award-winning Top 200 UK law firm that specialise in personal injury litigation is looking for Legal Secretary to join their office in Northenden. Our client covers every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier's liability, road traffic accidents, employer's liability, industrial disease, serious injuries, and clinical negligence matters.
Due to expansion and a influx of work our client is looking to employ another Legal secretary into their team of personal injury legal secretaries.
* To prepare correspondence and documents for a busy Solicitors firm. Usually within a defined work stream of RTA, Employers Liability, Public Liability or Clinical Negligence.
* To administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedure contained in the Staff Handbook
* To prepare mail and enclosures for despatch if required.
* To arrange for all copying to be done, in person if the admin assistant is not available to undertake the task.
* To make appointments, arrange meetings and to liaise with fee earners, clients, counsel.
* To provide support to other secretaries and the administration team as required.
* To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
* To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
* To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and clients' documentation and information.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have 2 years expereince as a Personal Injury Legal Secretary or PA within a law firm.
Please contact me to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Leon Pierce | Recruitment Consultant
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
The best number to reach me on today is Ext 1040
Please contact Leon Pierce, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
- legal secretary
- personal injury
- el pl
- catastrophic injury
- large loss
- serious injury
- holiday sickness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job