Our client, a leading law firm specialising in Personal Injury and Medical Negligence, is seeking a dynamic, forward thinking Legal Secretary to join their team in Salisbury on a part-time (4 days a week) basis. The client is offering a salary of £19,000 - £22,500 along with a flexible benefits package and bonus scheme.
- Providing key support to the team in relation to risk compliance matters
- Providing a secretarial service including audio typing (digital dictation - Winscribe) and copy typing services, producing letters and documents
- Providing business development support, mailing and invitations to clients and contacts
- Liaising with Office Executive/Administrative Support
- Work proactively with the Firm’s credit control team in relation to client payments
- Numerate; able to understand budgets and targets and forecast working time
- Strong IT skills; adapts to information systems quickly; able to use case management systems effectively
- Excellent literacy skills including drafting style, attention to detail, and accurate use of the English language
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience within Professional Services with 2+ years legal secretarial experience in a litigation field is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving law firm. For more information, please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job