Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge?
Jazz Personnel have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our client, a passionate and prestigious law firm, supporting individuals and business for over 180 years.
Duties will include;
- Land Registry searches
- Liaising with clients both in person and over the telephone in a professional and friendly manner ensuring the firm's commitment to client care
- Arranging mail dispatch by post, email, fax or Document Exchange
- Preparation of correspondence and documents by Audio Typing / Digital Dictation, Word Processing
- Maintaining up to date time records as appropriate
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments as and when required
- Daily filing including file opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Ensuring confidentiality of the firm's clients and associated documentation and information
- Drafting contracts and client care documents
The ideal candidate;
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience working within conveyancing is preferred but not essential
- Proficient in Word Processing & Audio Typing accurately
- Able to work as part of a team and under pressure
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.
- The confidence to liaise with clients
This is a float role between 2 offices with mileage and expenses paid.
If you think you're suited to this role please don't hesitate to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'