We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to work on a contract basis to cover maternity leave for a super law firm in Brighton, East Sussex.
Your duties and work will be varied and will include providing secretarial and administrative support to a senior member of the legal team.
You will also be responsible for:
• Opening Files
• Maintaining Client Database accurately and updating it regularly
• Filing and Maintenance of files
• Audio Typing via Digital Dictation
• Typing of documents, correspondence, bills, file notes, court forms
• Dealing with Emails both incoming and outgoing
• Dealing with clients and telephone calls in an approachable manner
• Time Recording as and when required
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
• Any other duties as required
Previous Legal Secretarial experience is essential for this postion ideally within Property Litigation / or Litigation work.
Candidates must also have excellent IT skills with and good interpersonal and communication skills, be highly organised and efficient with a typing speed of at least 65wpm.
For more information on this position please get in touch and send your cv in confidence .
All applications are treated in confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job