Job Title: Legal Secretary/PA
Salary: £23,000-£27,000pa DOE
Our client is is a well respected Legal Firm based in Oxford. They are now looking to acquire the services of a highly communicative and driven Legal Secretary to work within their dynamic and professional team. The fortunate candidate can expect to work in a supportive environment which will enable development whilst being challenged. This role will bring recognition and genuine meritocratic possibilities.
- Proactive diary management
- Transport and facility coordination
- Record keeping
- Internal liaison
- Efficient and professional response and enquiry handling
- Client relationship management whilst building a good understanding of clients needs and expectations
- Supporting fee earners and team members with ad-hoc responsibilities
Key Skills & Experience:
- Must thrive in a professional environment and work well as part of a team
- Must be flexible personable and have an excellent telephone manner
- Candidate should have ability to build rapport, both internally and externally
- Minimum typing speed of 60WPM
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Packages
To apply for this role, it is essential that you have previous experience working in a legal support position .
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Geoffrey Bridger on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
- Legal Secretary
- Legal PA