A well-established and highly regarded niche West End law firm seeks a Legal Secretary/PA to support a Senior Partner with a fast-paced and interesting workload.
You'll be working with a Senior Partner who works in commercial and residential property and property litigation, including:
- Audio dictation, typing and drafting documents including correspondence, reports, leases and contracts;
- Assisting with the conveyancing processes, Land Registry and Companies House online searches, completing forms and applications including SDLT returns;
- Booking meetings and arranging travel;
- Liaising with clients over the phone, via email and face-to-face;
- Opening and closing files, and assisting with billing;
- Dealing with post, couriers and other deliveries;
- Filing, archiving, scanning and photocopying, and other tasks as required.
Ideally you will have 2-3 years' experience as a Legal Secretary/PA, preferably in property/conveyancing, as well as a good academic record.
You'll also have a fast and accurate touch typing speed (above 60wpm), strong skills with Microsoft Word and Excel, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Most importantly, you'll be eager to learn and grow in a career in the legal sector as this role will develop over time.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly as shortlisting will begin immediately.