A well-established Top 100 London law firm with an excellent reputation seeks an energetic and experienced Legal PA to join their well-regarded Litigation team.
You'll be supporting a team including busy Senior Partners who deal with a fast-paced and interesting mix of litigation matters.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management and other PA assistance for fee-earners;
- Document production, including reports and drafting correspondence;
- Client liaison, being a friendly and positive client point of contact, and accurately keeping contact details;
- Preparing Court bundles and other documentation, liaising with Counsel; and
- Record-keeping, digital dictation, opening and closing files, assistance with client billing, filing and archiving etc.
You'll have solid recent experience as a Legal PA/Secretary in Litigation, a typing speed above 65wpm, solid confidence with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work well under pressure with a smile!
This firm is a very well respected top 100 Firm, they have a friendly and supportive working atmosphere, and are offering a competitive package with solid benefits.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly as short-listing for this exciting opportunity will begin immediately.
Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service to candidates and clients, however competition will be high for this role, and we may not be able to contact everyone individually. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion, but we hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job