My client an innovative Law Firm based in Canterbury, is seeking a Legal Secretary/ Office Manager to join their Clinical Negligence Department. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are seeking longevity within a supportive firm.
- Providing secretarial support to the Director
- Arranging meetings, dealing with queries from clients
- Preparing correspondence and documents by audio typing
- Opening and closing of client files
- Providing ad hoc secretarial cover for sickness and holiday absences in the team when needed.
- Liaising with HR Manager to arrange secretarial cover for holiday/sickness etc.
- Ensuring smooth running of office and allocating/distributing work as necessary.
- Maintaining holiday and sickness schedules
- Receiving and dealing with staff problems wherever possible.
- Liaising with the IT Manager to resolve office equipment/pc hardware/software problems.
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary - Clinical Negligence is desirable but not essential
- Good communicational skills
- Ability to manage Legal Secretaries/ Admin staff
If you are available on short notice and interested in hearing more about the opportunity, please send your CV.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.