I am currently recruiting for a Nottinghamshire based law firm who are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to work in their busy office.
The Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
- To transcribe and prepare all correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
- Deal with administrative routines as required to include computer printouts and photocopying
- Operate the case management system
- Provide support in a professional and friendly manner
- Be involved in the efficient management of client/matter files
- General filing in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in management and recording of time and in preparation of billing
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Operate case management system
- Manage specific client files under supervision
- Track change large documents
- Ability to strictly work to current processes while considering if any improvements can be made.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the Firm's and clients' documentation and information
- Knowledge of relevant computer retrieval information systems
- Flexibility - to assist with work as required
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development and further training
If this role interests you and you would like further information, please contact Katie Hunt on or apply online today.