Eversheds Sutherland is not your average law firm and we’re not looking for average people. We do things differently - in the way we treat our people and the service we provide. That’s how we’ve become one of the largest law firms in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.
We’re a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we’ve built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds Sutherland, we believe that innovation comes from having an inclusive culture of genuine equality and diversity and we’re happy to help with any reasonable adjustments you may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
We are looking for a highly motivated, committed, organised and experienced individual to join our Litigation/ Construction Practice Group supporting Partners and legal advisers, delivering excellent client service every time in an increasingly competitive market.
You will be responsible for a varied range of activities including:
• Contribute to the development of the business, delivering excellent service to our clients
• Support with marketing and Business Development related activities including organising events, marketing materials and Meet & Greets
• Assist Partners and legal advisers with follow up to business development activities, such as drafting letters, arranging follow up meetings and diarising reminders.
• Use strong organisational skills to ensure Partners and legal advisers have all relevant information for meetings both internal and external
• Highly proactive and responsive travel and diary management
• Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues, screening calls, delivering a positive client experience
• Responding to central and Practice Group initiatives/requests and helping the legal teams with training events and proactive management of secretarial related tasks
• Initiate and drive the billing process for partners and legal advisers
• Contribute to partner and legal adviser KPIs, proactively working to manage matter
• Create, amend and circulate financial reports for key clients including transaction status.
• Pro-active and appropriate use of Document Production teams
• Undertaking the end to end file management process for legal advisers
• Proactively managing manual/electronic filing and archiving.
• Work as part of a wider secretarial support team; supporting and covering for other secretaries and legal advisers as required
• Support to the Office Manager with general ad hoc tasks
Skills and experience:
It is essential that the candidate will have a high level of legal secretarial/PA experience within a professional environment. A minimum of 70 wpm typing speed and MS Office skills are essential.
It is expected that with limited supervision you will be able to proactively support a team of Partners, legal advisers and key clients, produce high quality documents, manage extremely busy diaries, arrange travel itineraries and will have an enthusiastic and proactive approach to dealing with day to day tasks and longer term initiatives/projects. You will also need to be flexible, open minded and confident in taking on tasks which are outside of the usual role.
• Experienced in a professional environment
• Seeks to provide outstanding levels of client service at all times.
• Projects a positive and professional image of the firm to clients
• Highly motivated, accurate, works well under pressure and has a "can do" approach
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
• Supports all firm-wide initiatives
• Seeks opportunities to grow and share knowledge, develop own role and learn about wider business activity
• Injects energy and enthusiasm into the team.
• A flexible and committed attitude
• Uses initiative and anticipates what is needed, taking appropriate action
• Demonstrates confidence in own ability
• Focuses on solutions, not problems, taking ownership to resolve
• Has a good working knowledge of financial systems and process
• Complies with best practice protocols
• Is proficient in the use of the Microsoft suite building on this knowledge by attending appropriate training courses
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds Sutherland, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
Eversheds Sutherland endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Eversheds Sutherland operates within a preferred supplier list
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'