Legal Secretary, Litigation, Belfast
Your new company
A large UK law firm are now recruiting a legal secretary to join their Financial Services and Disputes department in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team who act for a range of UK banks, mortgage lenders, insurers and more. The team provide expertise in all types of litigation. This is a full time, permanent role.
Your new role
As a Legal Secretary your day to day remit includes:
- Support the team by carrying out all secretarial tasks and help, when necessary, with all administrative tasks.
- Assisting the fee earners with financial management e.g. disbursements, client balances, dealing with a range of client specific billing requirements.
- Create the monthly invoices to be issued to the clients.
- Diary management for all fee earners; arranging internal and external appointments and, making arrangements for meetings; booking meetings rooms or external venues as required.
- Proof reading, amending and house styling legal reports.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous Legal Secretary experienced within litigation is preferable
- Extensive experience in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel are required.
- Experience in case management systems
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via a flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job