Job Title: Legal Secretary/Receptionist (Part-Time)
Job Type: Part-Time (20-25 Hours - Flexible), Permanent
To provide secretarial support and administrative support for fee earners across all departments of the Firm as required.
- To provide general secretarial services, using PCs and applicable software as appropriate.
- To complete any forms or paperwork as directed by fee earners.
- To file letters and documents as necessary.
- To make and answer telephone calls associated with the requirements of the Firm.
- To deal with an internal and external queries in an efficient and polite manner.
- To arrange appointments and enter them in fee earner's diary.
- To carry out any general administrative duties.
- To ensure work is carried out to quality standards demanded by the Firm, such as Practice Management Standards.
- To operate appropriate office machinery, such as photocopiers when required by the Firm.
- To operate the telephone switchboard and record incoming and outgoing calls.
- To ensure calls are distributed quickly and efficiently.
- Receiving and assisting and keeping a record of visitors to the office.
- Handling monies and issuing receipts as necessary.
- Filing and photocopying and faxing as and when required.
- Receiving and distributing incoming mail as and when required.
- To ensure that the Reception areas are kept tidy and presentable.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Legal PA, Legal Secretary, Legal Client Secretary, Personal Assistant, Corporate Legal Secretary, Compliance Secretary, Office Administrator, Senior Receptionist, Business Administrator, Telephonist, Company Receptionist, Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Reception, Experienced Office Administrator, Secretary may also be considered for this position.
- Office Administrator
- Legal Secretary
- Personal Assistant
- Legal PA
- Business Administrator
- Senior Receptionist
- Corporate Legal Secretary
- Legal Client Secretary
- Compliance Secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job