An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Legal Secretary / Legal PA to join a highly reputable law firm based in Manchester City Centre to support high profile Partners.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Current or recent Legal Secretarial & PA experience
- Experience of audio, digital and copy typing
- Ability to work to multiple tight deadlines and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
This is a great opportunity to join a top law firm and work with some of the most inspirational Partners within the Midlands, working with some of the best know International brands, alongside the opportunity to develop your career with supportive mentors.
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Working closely with the Senior Associates and Partners, supporting as needed
- Gaining exposure cross a wide range of duties
- End to end Diary Management
- Providing a wide range of secretarial support including typing
- Dealing with enquiries from new and existing clients whilst providing a high level of client care service
- Working on systems to maintain records
Opportunities to join this business at this level do not come up often, with a reputation for developing and supporting people and with an excellent benefits package we don't expect this opportunity to be around for long.
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £23,000 - £28,000pa depending on experience
Working hours are 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday between 9am - 5pm
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://jobs
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'