This role requires exceptional secretarial and personal skills together with the ability to seamlessly manage all elements of workflow, demonstrating initiative, enthusiasm and professionalism.
The firm offer an opportunity to work within a friendly supportive team, flexibility in terms of working days and hours, excellent benefits including car parking and a performance led bonus structure.
A highly competitive salary and holiday allowance is also offered.
- Significant legal secretarial expertise as a commercial legal secretary ideally gained supporting fee earners at partner level.
- Experience of providing a polished secretarial service and administrative support to a busy team of allocated fee earners.
- Ability to prepare, edit and proofread all documents, either from dictation, general instruction or by personally drafting with fastidious attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Typing speed of 65wpm minimum.
- Experience of managing and organising Outlook, inboxes, calendars and contacts, reviewing and forwarding internal and external mail, e-filing and all general maintenance of client files and folders.
- Ability to assist with business development opportunities, arranging business travel, accommodation and itineraries.
- Providing assistance to partners and fee earners during the absence of other secretaries in the team, as and when required.
Excellent communication skills together with emotional intelligence.
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly regarded firm.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Commercial Law