Legal Secretary (Industrial Disease)
Our client, a well-established Yorkshire firm, require an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Industrial Disease department, on a part time basis. Can be flexible on hours, but ideally a minimum of 22.5 hours per week. Those seeking full time hours will also be considered.
- creating and amending documents,
- audio/copy typing,
- answering telephone, taking messages,
- meeting visitors,
- opening and closing files,
- diary management,
- reception duties and general administrative tasks as required.
You will need:
- At least 12 months experience as a Medical Secretary or Legal Secretary (ideally in Industrial Disease or Personal Injury)
- excellent typing/audio typing experience,
- experience of working as a receptionist would be advantageous,
- a professional telephone manner,
- outstanding organisational skills and a typing speed above 60 wpm,
- 4 GCSEs at Grade C or above or the equivalent qualification,
Starting salary will be £17,000. Benefits include 23 days holidays (including Christmas days) plus bank holidays and company pension (after a qualifying period).
- Professional telephone manner and outstanding organisational skills
- Experience working as a receptionist advantageous
- Minimum 1 year's experience as a Medical or Legal Secretary
- Excellent typing/audio typing experience with typing speed above 60wpm
- 4 GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'