- Established central London law firm.
- Salary up to £35,000 salary.
- The successful candidate will have existing experience of housing law.
- Up to £30k salary.
- Permanent position.
- You will have good IT skills.
- Send your CV asap - no1 legal and professional - immediate interviews.
- By submitting your CV to no1 legal and professional you are giving your consent to use your details for this express purpose. no1 legal and professional does not discriminate under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation. no1 legal and professional acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all permanent and contract roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job