My client is a leading firm based in Belfast, City Centre, who are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Financial Disputes Department.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract
Hours are Monday – Friday: 09.00 am – 17.30 pm
With a salary of £18k-£20k per annum (dependent on experience)
You will be responsible for carrying out all secretarial tasks and when necessary, all administrative tasks.
- Previous Legal Secretary experience within litigation
- Working knowledge and experience of using Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong IT system skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a team and on your own initiative
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the team by carrying out all secretarial tasks and help, when necessary, with all administrative tasks
- Digital dictation
- Creating/amending documents/correspondence
- Assisting the fee earners with financial management e.g. disbursements, client balances, dealing with a range of client specific billing requirements
- Diary management for all fee earners; arranging internal and external appointments and, making arrangements for meetings; booking meetings rooms or external venues as required
- Confident telephone manner when dealing with clients, solicitors, barristers by phone and taking accurate messages
- Proof reading, amending and house styling legal reports and non-documents
- Any other duties as required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'