As a successful candidate you will
- provide support to a fee earner so you must be well organised
- be able to multi task and to manage changing priorities with a pro-active approach to you work
- have experience working within a Family Law department which is essential
- be competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- have fast and accurate typing skills (including audio dictation)
- strong administrative and organisation skills
Experience in the use of online case management systems would be an advantage but not essential as training can be given. They are looking for a hard-working team player who can show initiative. In return they offer a competitive benefits package and supportive environment, allowing the successful candidate to develop their skills and knowledge and enjoy a rewarding career.
The salary will be dependent on experience but will be in the region of £16,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience.
Legal, secretary, family,