Legal Secretary Family Law
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge?
Jazz Personnel have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our client, an established, ambitious and forward-thinking legal firm based in Telford.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Accurately complete solicitors' dictation as efficiently as possible
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a timely manner
- Direct all incoming enquiries to the correct fee earner, ensuring all messages are passed on accurately
- Create and maintain clients' files on the internal case management system
- Set up physical files and follow all file management systems as required
- Complete legal forms as instructed by the solicitors
- Obtain quotes for experts' reports and follow up with instructions as directed
- Instruct Counsel as and when necessary, ensuring briefs are up-to-date and received by Counsel in a timely manner
- Ensure invoices are paid promptly and accurately
- Photocopy and/or scan documentation
- Follow any ad hoc requests as required by the solicitors
- Ensure the confidentiality of the firm's clients and all associated documentation and information
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a family law legal secretarial role is preferred but not essential
- Good audio typing skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages
- Willingness to learn and to efficiently use the internal case management software
- Confident and clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- A professional and effective telephone manner, with strong client care skills
- Good administrative skills with a proactive approach and a consistent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- A good team player that can also work well independently and without close supervision
- A flexible approach and willingness to help out, with a "can do" attitude
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'