aspire cambridge ltd are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary - Family Law to join a Law firm based in Cambridge . The position would be working within the Family Law Department, primarily assisting the fee earners daily. We are seeking candidates who have previous legal secretary experience within Family law, childcare and matrimonial.
- Assisting with a broad variety of administrative tasks including audio typing to filing confidential client correspondence.
- Diary management for fee earners and arranging appointments through outlook.
- Notifying the relevant fee earner with the deadline in respect of client affairs.
- Typing and completing legal forms, completing routine searches and setting up documents from an example.
- Checking, preparing and proof reading of correspondence under the guidance of the fee earner.
- Communicating with the client directly via phone, email or in person.
- Making sure that departmental systems and firm-wide procedures are instilled and followed.
Skills and experience:
- Have the ability to cope well under pressure to set deadlines.
- Excellent secretarial and organisational skills, with a strong eye for details.
- The ability to deliver fantastic client service.
- Over 2 years legal secretary experience within family law.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Relevant experience Microsoft Office for document management.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By "placing people first".