Legal Secretary (Family Law)
Standing proudly as one of the largest legal firms in the South Wales area, our client is now eager to expand further and seeks an ambitious Legal Secretary to join their Caerphilly based team. With excellent benefits and genuine opportunity to progress quickly within the firm, this role suits the driven individual with a tenacious attitude.
Having won an array of conveyancing, employer and estate agency awards at a national level, our client is committed to providing the best customer service and employee experience. Taking a fresh approach to providing legal advice has led to our client’s market share extending across the South Wales region; an ambitious firm with potential to grow further, this role isn’t one to miss.
What are the key responsibilities of the role?
- Preparation of all documentation, correspondence, attendance notes, pleading etc. from audio tape.
- Pulling post together and marrying correspondence with files.
- Running fee earner and court diaries.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries on behalf of the fee earner.
- Liaising with accounts, paying in cheques received from clients.
- Monthly preparation of private client fee notes.
- All other duties required by fee earner.
What do you need to apply?
- Previous experience of working within Family Law.
- Audio typing of 65wpm.
- Sound knowledge of Excel.
- Familiarity with Laserforms and Practice Manager.
- Understanding of Legal Aid.
Requiring excellent communication skills, this exciting role is pivotal in the operation of the business. For more information on the role and details on how to apply, contact Victoria on the details below or apply now!
- Audio Typing
- Diary Management
- Family Law
- Secretarial Support