This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Very successful crimnal defence law firm.
- The successful candidate will have existing experience working within a criminal defence firm - ideally 12 months experience.
- You will have knowledge of billing and legal aid.
- The successful candidate will have good audio typing skills and will be experienced liaising with the clients and diary management with the partners.
- Client has a permanent position and also temporary roles for immediate start.
- You will have good IT skills.
- Send your CV asap - no1 legal and professional - immediate interviews.
- By submitting your CV to no1 legal and professional you are giving your consent to use your details for this express purpose. no1 legal and professional does not discriminate under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation. no1 legal and professional acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all permanent and contract roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job