PERMANENT LEGAL SECRETARY CORPORATE FINANCE - INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM - CITY OF LONDON
Our client is an international law firm.
Our client is an international law firm, looking to recruit a permanent Legal Secretary - Corporate Finance to support a team of Fee Earners. This is a brand new permanent role. Your duties will include:
- Diary management - booking internal and external meetings, video and audio conferences.
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Liaising with clients and their Legal Secretaries over the phone, email or in person.
- Preparing correspondence, agreements and other documents, including from digital dictation.
- Creating and editing Excel spreadsheets.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Managing large documents, creating versions, amending, proof reading and creating comparisons to highlight changes.
- Opening and closing files.
- Filing, archiving, photocopying and scanning documents.
- Updating client contact information ensuring it is correct and up to date.
- Assisting with ad-hoc business development and communication activities for example client contact reports, delegate packs.
- Providing billing, cash collection and accounts support to Fee Earners
- Assisting with incoming billing, cash collection and account queries and liaising with internal support teams to resolve issue quickly and effectively
- At all times handling confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have previously worked within a legal environment ideally within a Corporate or Real Estate team
- Have a minimum typing speed of 65 wpm
- Have excellent organisational, multi tasking and time management skills
- Be a good team player
- Have previously worked with a Case Management System would be preferable
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to liaise at all levels.
- Have good attention to detail
- Have a "Can Do" approach
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
On offer is a salary of £35,000 + fantastic benefits package. Hours 09:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job