Jazz Personnel have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join our client, a firm that takes pride in its solid reputation for excellence, and passion for developing the team's expertise.
This is a varied and interesting role and is ideally suited to a committed individual, who works well in a team and has a 'can do' attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Production of all documentation as required, e.g. legal documentation, letters, faxes, e-mails etc.
- Knowledge of tracked changes advantageous.
- Accurate digital audio typing
- Daily referral system, closing as many obsolete files as possible
- File inceptions for new clients/matters
- Accurate and timely copy typing
- Telephone support/accurate message taking and forwarding
- Booking meetings/making appointments-recording appropriately
The Ideal Candidate:
- Works well as a member of a team
- Pays attention to detail
- Holds a flexible approach
- Able to prioritise workload
- Punctual, honest and trustworthy
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Understands requirements under Data Protection Act
- Understands confidential nature of the environment
- Knowledge and skills
- Personal and other skills
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'