Job Title: Personal Assistant
Department: Residential Conveyancing
Reporting to: Practice Manager
Salary: £24,000-£30,000, depending on experience
Hours: 38.5 hours a week (08:30-17:15 Mon-Thur, 08:30-17:00 Fri)
Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will assist the Head of Residential Property in their day to day work by providing support and an effective secretarial and administrative service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to property transactions with PA duties including diary management.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
- Undertaking online Land and Local Authority searches and responding to enquiries on behalf of lawyers.
- Assistance in general team administration including meeting and greeting clients, taking calls and directing accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings.
- Managing post completions procedures including SDLT returns and title registrations.
Skills and Requirements
- Legal Secretary/Assistant experience with at least 3 years of solid property expertise
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
- Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised
- Friendly & professional attitude
- IT literate – Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job