Our client, a multi-disciplined law firm, is seeking a highly experienced Legal Secretary with over 10 years conveyancing experience to join their busy team based in the West End on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be providing secretarial support to the Property department. They must have conveyancing experience as it is a very hands on position. The candidate will be proactive and be able to organise a workload.
- Open and close files
- Prepare retainer letters
- Have knowledge on KYC
- Carry out searches
- Obtain documents from Land Registry
- Send out contracts
- Progress matters from exchange of contracts to completion , e.g. prepare the draft transfer
- Reply to Requisitions
- Prepare invoices and financial statements
- Complete and submit the SDLT Return
- Prepare and submit Land Registry applications
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at various levels
- Effective PC skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Pro-active, flexible attitude to changes in the company, IT systems and the role
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Able to actively build and develop relationships internally and externally
- Committed and focused
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.