A full time legal secretary is sought by this regional law firm to work in their conveyancing team in Exeter.
You will need the following skills and experience:
- 6 months or more in a similar role;
- Confidence in your secretarial abilities;
- typing speeds of at least 60 wpm;
- strong administration;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- a team player with a great eye for detail;
- able to remain calm under pressure;
- able to work to multiple deadlines;
- professional, motivated and personable.
- You will be responsible for providing support to the conveyancing team fee earners;
- You are required to provide excellent client care at all times;
- Compliance with the firm’s procedures;
- Manage client files;
- Liaising with clients;
- Provide daily administration.
The role is permanent and full time and the firm offer an excellent salary and benefits.
- Audio Typing
- Diary Management
- Secretarial Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job