We have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary seeking a new challenge with an award winning firm.
To assist and support fee earners with secretarial and administrative duties.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
• Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms (Oyez) and quotes
• Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
• Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details.
• Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date
• Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
• Access and input data on to the firm’s client case management system, Proclaim
• Work as part of a team with other secretarial colleagues, assisting with secretarial and telephone cover when required
• Handle all confidential information discreetly
• Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary.
• Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed (a Legal secretarial qualification is desirable)
• The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
• Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner both over the phone and in person
• Attention to detail
• A good working knowledge of Word is essential
- Administrative Support
- Legal Administration
- Secretarial Support
- legal Secretary