Legal Secretary - Conveyancing DepartmentGainsborough£16,000
I am currently recruiting on behalf of Law firm based in Gainsborough who are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to work in the Residential Conveyancing team based in one of their offices.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Legal Secretary working in a busy conveyancing department.
- Document production
- Typing legal documents, attendance notes and dealing with client enquiries
- Diary Management
- Updating clients using all means of communication (telephone, email, letters)
- Supporting fee earners with their caseload with comprehensive support
- Post completion administration.
- Experience within a conveyancing department is essential
- Experience using portals such as the Land Registry
- Highly professional and organised
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Strong copy and digital audio typing skills
- Good time management skills
- Flexible when working for other fee earners within the department
- Willing to learn
- Able to use their initiative
If this opportunity interests you and you would like further information, please contact Tom Robson on or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'