A high successful and well established law firm in Sheffield City Centre are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy Contentious Probate department.
The successful Legal Secretary will support the Fee earners within the team in relation to;
- Typing legal documentation and correspondence
- Audio Digital Dictation
- Handling client calls, and re-directing calls as necessary
- Opening and closing files
- General administrative duties
- Diary management
To be considered, the successful Legal Secretary will offer the following skills:
- Experience gained as a Legal Secretary (ideally within Private Client, Contentious Probate or Litigation)
- Fast typing skills (60 wpm +)
- Client focus
- Good communication skills
- A high attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly but successful firm with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Laura Chappell on or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.