Commercial Residential Property Legal Secretary
Recruitment Solutions Folkestone Ltd, is now recruiting, for our highly respectable and well known Solicitors in East Kent at their Canterbury Office, for a Commercial Residential Secretary
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: £19,000 to £20,500
About the Role!
Providing full secretarial support to Fee Earner and department, including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of correspondence and documents by audio typing via the digital dictation system.
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner.
- Assisting with all aspects of a sale and purchase transaction including ordering and investigating searches, official copies and Companies House documents, dealing with exchange and completion.
- Drafting documents such as lease extensions, deeds, completion statements and Land Registry forms.
- Assisting with Stamp Duty Land Tax requirements including calculations, submissions and payments.
- Liaising with clients and agents as necessary.
- Maintaining and coordinating Partner’s diary and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary.
- Regular consideration of client files and liaising with Partner on any action required.
- Work as a member of the secretarial team; answering incoming calls, greeting visitors to Reception on occasion, collection/delivery of daily incoming/outgoing post and DX, and any other general office administrative duties as required.
- Compliance with the firm’s accounts and administrative disciplines and procedures.
- To clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve our client service.
- To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality will be treated very seriously.
You need to possess Fast and Accurate audio typing skills, able to work independently, to be highly organised, excellent communication, professional approach and high level of Microsoft Word and Excel. We are looking for a team player who can work to time critical deadline whilst prioritising work loaded, be flexible and have the passion to become a valued part of the successful team!
Regrettably, we are currently unable to consider any speculative CV’s, please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. *Check Spam for replies*
- Audio Typing
- Commercial Property Owners
- land registry