Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
Up to £35,000
A well-established, highly regarded law firm with stunning offices based in the heart of the city are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to take the next step in their career and get their foot in the door of a niche law firm.
This exciting opportunity sits within the firms Property Team. This is a position with an emphasis on attracting a positive and motivated individual who takes pride in delivering a high level of secretarial support to our team and clients. Candidates need to be flexible, able to multi-task and be keen to develop their skills and knowledge and work in a team environment as a team player.
Duties will include:
- Documents & Correspondence: Type, prepare and proofread documents and correspondence for Partners/Associates. Ensuring correspondence is prepared, signed and sent out in a timely manner
- Diary Management: Manage diaries in a pro-active manner ensuring the Partners/Associates are prepared for forthcoming appointments
- Online submission of search forms
- Administration: Maintain contacts, distribution lists, scanning and filing
- Deed storage and retrieval, SDLT calculations and returns, Companies House filing, Land Registry applications
- Matter Management: Ensure files are opened and closed correctly as well as archived on a regular basis
- Billing: Liaise proactively with Partners/Associates to ensure that the firm’s billing process is adhered to. Prepare invoices using the firm’s billing software and liaise with Partners/Associates to ensure timely delivery and payment of invoices to clients
- Business Development Support: Assist with Team BD activities, including client events and tenders.
To be considered for this position please apply ASAP as the firm are looking to move quickly on this one!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'