Harrison Sands Legal are proud to be working with one of Yorkshire's most successful Law firms, my client have an exciting role working within their Doncaster office supporting the Equity Partner within the Commercial Property Department.
The ideal candidate will have Legal Secretarial experience and be able to work in a busy fast paced environment.
- Audio Transcription
- Copy Typing
- Carrying out Land Registry and company searches
- Formatting and amending documents and leases
- Generating monthly bills
- Diary Management
- Telephone contact with clients
- Fast and accurate typing
- Experience gained as a Legal Secretary within a Solicitors practice
- The ability to draft Legal and non-Legal documents
- The ability to manage and organise large volumes of documents
- Confident in use of email and IT Systems
- Excellent Audio and Copy typing skills
If you feel you have the skills and attributes for the role please reach out immediately for a confidential conversation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'