Excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join this award winning Commercial Property team in Leeds city centre.
This is a full time, permanent position with duties that will include:
- Document management and preparation - audio and copy typing, amending and formatting documents, creating templates
- Meeting with clients to sign and witness legal documents
- Opening and closing client files - ensuring records are up to date, ensuring compliance with money laundering requirements, and preparing client invoices in conjunction with Cashiers and fee earners
- Diary management - arranging travel and accommodation, booking meeting rooms, arranging catering, setting up equipment
- Preparing presentations for fee earners, setting up webinars and conference calls
- Dealing with routine queries, emails, post and administration - copying, scanning, filing, archiving
Audio Typing experience is essential to be considered for this role.
Salary range £20,000 - £25,000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job