We are seeking a professional, committed and hardworking Commercial Property Secretary to join this highly successful firm.
Highly regarded in the Media and Entertainment industry with an excellent and reputable Commercial Property team - specialising in the Retail, Entertainment and Leisure sector; this is a fascinating and fulfilling job opportunity!
Supporting a number of Partners and other fee earners across the Commercial Property team as well as liaising with the Corporate department; it is crucial that you have experience coordinating the administration processes behind the Commercial Property projects.
- Coordinating fee earner workloads
- Preparing files (SDLT forms, Land Registry applications)
- Typing correspondence (copy and digital dictation)
- Drafting all legal documents
- File management (e-filing & paper)
- First point of call for phones, emails and client enquires
- Scanning, filing and general office duties
- Monthly expenses
- Diary management
- Meeting, booking and travel arrangements
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proactive attitude who can work to deadlines accordingly
- Extensive experience working within a Commercial Property team
- Accurate and fast typing speed (circa 50wpm)
- Advanced user of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience using document management systems
- Exceptional time management
- Team player
- Adaptable and flexible working style
Please apply today if this sounds like you!!
- Legal Secretary
- Commercial Property