My client is one of Kent's leading Legal firms with an outstanding reputation for quality of service.
They are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join their Real Estate team in Kings Hill.
The main focus of the role will be to
- manage diaries, meetings, travel, calls and lunches and effectively liaising with internal and external attendees.
- To build relationships with clients and internal contacts on behalf of the team.
- Regular client interaction via email, letter and telephone.
- Regular assistance with meeting preparation on behalf of fee earners, including document location and drafting.
- Support fee earners in BD activities including involvement in the preparation of pitches and presentations.
- Managing incoming post, emails and phone calls in the fee earner’s absence.
- Maintain and update client details and relevant information on the firm’s client relationship management system.
- Produce and maintain excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations as required.
- Produce standard financial reports, expenses, residual balances and help with the maintenance of financial dashboards
- Arrange team social events.
If you have good and relevant experience, strong organisational, IT and communication skills, I would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your CV urgently to apply
- Law Firm
- Secretarial Skills
- Secretarial Support